AOL Customer Care Number
We are in the world of techno-age where everyone is dependent on the Internet and using hi-tech gadgets and products. Even every service is becoming hi-tech in many ways. To communicate, there are several methods, but Email can be counted as one of the best methods due to its safety and security reasons. You can bank on other email service providers, but AOL Email is among the top of the list as it comprises of several unique features and functions which can be utilized in many ways. It is the safest way to communicate and exchange your documents anywhere in the world. Sometimes it is possible that you might face some technical error and need some help to resolve it. Well, you should not worry about such things as here you can get the solution for your issue such as unable to unblock mail in AOL. You are required to follow the instructions as provided over here and even then you failed to resolve the issue then you have another option in the form of AOL email customer service where certified experts will assist you in resolving the issue without any hassle.
Here is the process of resolving the issue and you have to just follow the steps in a proper way-
· In the beginning, you have to just click on the “Options” which can be found below your name on the official AOL Mail page and then you need to choose “Mail Settings” from the menu in order to open the General Settings page.
· After the previous step, you have to just click on “Spam Settings” which can be found in the left navigation pane in order to view all settings which are related to spam. Normally AOL uses the Spam function to block some specific email addresses and domains.
· Here you have to first find it out that the blocked email address should not be in the Sender Filter list. If is that so then you have removed from the list or its domain might be in the filter list.
· After the previous step you need to roll over the mouse on the email address or domain and then you need to click on the “X” icon which appears on to the right to unblock the domain or email.
· Now in this step you are required to uncheck the “Block mail containing pictures or files” and “Block mail containing specific words and phrases” boxes which can be located in the Content Filter section of the spam email which is for the preventing AOL from blocking emails and that contains the pictures or some specific words or phrases.
· Finally, you have to just click on the “Save Settings” button in order to save and apply the newly changed settings.
If you can follow the steps which are provided in above description of instruction then you will be able to resolve the issue in a proper way and in any case if you failed to do so then there is another option for you in the form of AOL email technical support where certified technicians will assist you in resolving the issue without any hassle. You can avail these services at any time means 24×7 online.
Source URL: http://www.aolcustomercare.billspayroll.com/how-to-unblock-mail-in-aol/