Bilety lotnicze Relacje z podróży
Czytaj pocztę Noclegi Wycieczki
Forum Fotoreportaże
      BiuletynBiuletyn   RejestracjaRejestracja
WycieczkiNoclegiBilety lotniczeCzartery jachtówTargi turystycznePogoda
Start arrow Forum

Corey Kluber Jerseys allowed eight runs - 2017/08/12 02:16 Zaloguj się aby wysłać post. 
clevelandjersey
Użytkownik

Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Oklaski: 0

Kliknij, aby zobaczyć profil tego użytkownika
Indians righty Mike Clevinger -- also forced to walk away with a no-decision -- struck out seven, walked two and limited San Francisco to one unearned run in six innings.
"It's exciting. It's really exciting," Francona said of Clevinger's progress. "He and [pitching coach Mickey Callaway] have been working really hard about attacking the zone and he's doing it more. You're seeing the results. It gets exciting."

Mike Clevinger hurls six strong innings against the Giants, striking out seven batters while allowing no earned runs

Giants reliever Sam Dyson's trying season opened with a pair of rough outings against the Indians during their season-opening series against Texas. Dyson Corey Kluber Jerseys allowed eight runs in one inning combined as the Rangers' closer in those games against Cleveland. On Tuesday night, he held the Tribe scoreless over the ninth and 10th innings, helping buy time for San Francisco's offense.

"You look at his body of work last year, really in the Major Leagues, he's used to pitching in high-level situations," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "He's Mike Napoli Jerseys got the stuff to do it."

Sam Dyson tosses two scoreless innings and doesn't allow a hit as he picks up the win against the Indians

Guyer's gaffe: The lone unearned run against Clevinger arrived in the sixth, when a missed catch by Guyer in right field proved costly. Nunez shot a pitch into right-center, Cleveland Indians Jerseys where Guyer lost sight of the ball, which clanked off his glove, hit his chest and dropped to the grass for a two-base error. With first base open, Clevinger then tried to pitch around Buster Posey, but the Giants catcher got his bat on an outside slider and delivered his RBI single.

Eduardo Nunez lifts a fly ball to right field, but Brandon Guyer misplays the ball allowing Nunez to reach second on the play

"I've got to catch it," Guyer said. "But at the last second, for whatever reason, I lost it. Roberto Perez jerseys I've had that happen to me before and made the catch. It's a ball I've got to catch. It's really frustrating, especially when it's such a big run in the game. You never want anything like that to happen. [Clevinger] was pitching really good and didn't deserve to give up any runs."

I want to buy one? Welcome to our store http://www.clevelandindians.us.com.
    Zaloguj się aby wysłać post. 

Reklama

Biuletyn: Imię: Email:

Nie masz konta?

Informacje o Forum
Nasi użytkownicy napisali: 12984 wiadomości.
Mamy 8297 zarejestrowanych użytkowników na stronie.
Ostatnio na stronie zarejestrował się: MickWatson
Aktualnie odwiedza nas: 2 gości i 0 zarejestrowanych użytkowników.
Zarejestrowani użytkownicy on-line:
BIULETYNKontaktO nasMapa stronyPolityka Prywatności i ZaufaniaRegulamin korzystania z serwisu
Copyright © 2006-2017 grupa eturystyka.org - Wszystkie prawa zastrzeżone;